Thursday, April 17, 2008

you're so good to me baby

todaaaaaaay !! school, joe's house, mall, home, alan (:

school
i'm starting to like add maths. thank god hahaha ! ummm oh my chemistry presentation was second best in the class. big whoop !! and i'm surprised my bm teacher (pn noraini) even knows my name. i mean, she didn't start calling us by names until march o.o" cuz like before this she just called us: kelas, murid or kamu semua xDDD

joe's house
SHANAIDIS (pronounced shan-aidi) ARE THE BOOOMB !! i swear to god harinder, you're gonna make the whole world fat if you keep makin em cookies. description: basically just chocolate on a cracker hahaha! but its a SPECIFIC type of chocolate, according to harinder la. then we had spaghetti. it was preeeetty good la but the meat was tough and undercooked mhahaha! yyeahh, listen to the expert aye? and joe, if you keep letting me sleep on your bed, one day i'm gonna steal it >D and everything on it. yes, that includes penguin (and you too if you're on it xDDDDDDDD). me and iqhwan had a talk. private though heheheh and sha gave me a tshirt :> oh and joe too. mhahahahah ! i dnt care, i'm takin that tshirt joe.

mall
mostly i was at the arcade. i played dance dance revolution with nas :D we failed though. miserably hahahah !! errr yyeahh thts it -_-"

home
today is a day to remember. i actually did chores :O my mom actually did chores :O the house is moderately clean now (but only in certian areas where we were feeling good enough to clean hahaha) at least now there isnt a layer of dust on everything.

alan
i think i'll just leave this blank (:

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If everyone keeps taking my clothes, wtf am I suppose to wear? :(

candycain said...

LOL now you can see what its like to be a hobo.