Wednesday, April 9, 2008

come away

oh i finished my add maths homework ^^ this is a cause to celebrate !! who knows, maybe the world was somehow saved because my add maths homework was completed mhahahha! and the fight doesnt look like its gonna end soon. bring it on beeyotch. i relish the challenge.

oh i got my first glimpse of the prom dress tht fish is designing...it dnt look to good so far :/ i was hoping for something glamorous, not casual. i want a trendsetting dress, not one that follows whats "in". oh well, i should probably be thankful that he even agreed to design one hahaha or else i'd have to go shopping (again) or design my own :O if only i had the time sigh

i've made up my mind. i'm going to go for rebonding when i have the time/money. also, i'm going to gt myself a new mp3 or phone, wtv as long as it can play music. oh and those huge earphone things :D i've always wanted one for some reason.

mmph if i dont stop my habit of sleeping too much, i think i might be able to set a world record -_-" no, that is not a good thing. i'm not sure if its a growth spurt (YAAAAY!!) or anything bt i sure as hell aint getting taller. gaaaahh i'm gonna eat chocolate and forget about all my troubles heheheh

No comments: