Sunday, April 13, 2008

temporary distortion

oh oh i got my first cheque today :D i'll post today tomorrow. cuz i dnt have a pic of the cheque so i have to go see my friend and steal his camera hahaha!

i was actually supposed to go to ptpl (a college) today for some sort of course/seminar but i just couldn't wake up ! i mean, its like i was fated not to go. i woke up reaaally early and showered and i was even dressed but it was like my bed was calling to me and i thought "why not, a short nap won't hurt" but i ended up sleeping for about 4 hours xD

oh today i went to the KL Freeze in Unison event thing :DDDDDDD omg it was EFFING COOL!!! what we do is, we gather a lot of people, in this case i heard it was around 500 or so, and we all freeze at the exact same moment in the same place. this time we did it in Pavilion KL right after a fashion show. according to the reports (LOL) all 500 of us froze for about 4 minutes. my pose : trying on a shoe while on the phone. okay fine it might not be very creative, so sue me. it was a last minute thing cuz we realized that everyone except us was already frozen so we had to hurry our asses up and it was the first thing i could think of. its sad that i don't have a picture because my noob of a friend didn't take one of me. i got interviewed thought :D by 8tv. that was pretty darn awsome.
for an example, see here ----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

on the way back, i got to play amirul mommy's psp :> soooo coooooool ! there was this game, i don't know what it's called but it's something about fighting off monsters haha and i am officially addicted. aaanyway, it took my mind off the fact that the ktm was crowded with people.

the interesting part happened when we (me, my sister, joe, ray, fish, kak dya, amirul) were all about to go home. kak dya came to the train station to pick us up with her dad's volvo so we all pile in, with me and ray in the trunk. as we were moving, everyone heard this weird grinding noise so we all jump out to investigate. turns out the body of the car was pressing onto the tires somehow. it can't be cuz we were all too heavy cuz the last time we car pooled, there was more people and the car was a heck of a lot heavier and nothing happened!! and i was freaking out like mad cuz the car was pressing on MY side, as in exactly where i was sitting. but tht don't make sense cuz i weigh as much as ray and his side didn't get busted -_-"

soooo when i get home and start to change for bed, kak ija calls and says she needs to see me. that's when i got my cheque la. happy times (:

No comments: