Tuesday, April 15, 2008

i hold sunlight and swallow fireflies




theeeere she is. ain't she a beaut? the thing is, now that i have a SMALL amount of money, people expect me to just spend it in the blink of an eye. sorry folks, my life doesn't work that way. i'm thinkin... college funds. good? good. i mean, shopping is a MUST but i won't totally go crazy like i usually do. this is my chance to show my parents that i'm a responsible child, never going overboard with her spendings and knowing what she wants in life. LOL if that ain't the crappiest sh*t you've heard in a long time. still, i'm not using this money. fullstop

oh yyeahh referring to the previous post, i was supposed to talk bout my check yesterday but i hadnt gotten the pic yet so... mhahaha yyeahh you get what i mean.

soooo today. well school school food school food. sigh, my life is getting boring-er by the day. the pattaya was good though :9 bt add maths is reaaaally starting to bug me again. i mean, just when i thought i got the hang of it, it totally switches sides and starts hating me again. this is unfair. umm umm yyeahh then i went home. LOL did some chores and now this. wtheck, i'll do something extra interesting tomorrow to make up for today.

No comments: