Monday, April 14, 2008

andy you're a star

oh today was fun. sort of hahah! yyeahh, today was definitely fun (:

to start the day off, we had monday assembly (the extra long one) and there was a prize giving ceremony (:D) so i got really excited about that cuz i sorta knew that i was gonna get SOMETHING hahaha. i always do (omg vaaaaaain!) umm anyway hahaha i DID get some stuff. i got first for the newscasting thing and the scriptwriting thing competition. so for those i got these weird (but treasured) plaques/trophies and certificates. and i also got certificates for a course held at ptpl and my drama :D well, it was a good start to monday. i usually hate mondays but so far this is one of the only exceptions.

weeell school was nothing to shout about. although i didnt fall asleep in class. that's pretty big news. then i went to joe's house to take a picture of the cheque (i have decided to name her WYNA, in honor of alan's scratched car) and do my homework but i ended up falling asleep in the process hahaha. its a good thing joe has a bed, a pillow and a teddy bear or else i would've never made it. but when i woke up it was really freaky o.o" cuz joe's room was suddenly crowded (one of my biggest fear is lots of people in a cramped space) but then my brain processed the scene and it turned out to be my husband, my ex-husband, my father-in-law, my son, my other son and the family friend LOL these happen to be ray, joe, iqh, iki, shah and fish respectively.

since i'm addicted to sleeping, i was about to doze off again but iqh was telling us about his plan for his girlf's birthday so i stayed awake out of my unconditional love for a best friend. i swear to god, if he wasn't my best friend, i would've fallen asleep before he opened his mouth. maybe i wouldn't even have woken up xD

then i steal joe's earphones and i took something that he'd follow me home for hahahaha but i didnt take it today, i took it yesterday. and he still hasnt noticed sigh. oh then it was off to the basketball court. this part wasn't too fun though. cuz i was still in my school uniform so i couldn't play with the guys so i had to laze around on the swings and pretend i had something to do. then i went to eat. yyeahh, this totally made up for the sucky bball game thing. i went to syed and had nasi bukhara (i can't spell that -_-") which was so good i was hungry even after i finished the whole plate hahahah :9

yeah. then i went to sleep. sleep was good too. sleep is aaaaalways good (:

No comments: